Sanskriti, like the name suggests, is designed to bring 2/3 BHK apartments for 675 residents closer to India’s natural heritage. Designed and developed as a sustainable, environment-friendly apartment complex, Sanskriti features modern architecture and planning with a much smaller environmental impact than other conventional apartment buildings.
Located in the fast developing NCR region of Delhi and spread across 5.00 acres, Sanskriti has 675 apartments in 2 and 3 BHK styles and rises up 14 floors. It also features a swimming pool, club, badminton court and even a barbeque joint.
- 75% Open Green Area.
- Theme-based landscaping with lawns.
- Pergola, Acupressure Walking Tracks.
- Yoga / Meditation Lawn.
- OAT (Open Air Theater) / Rangmanch.
- Grand Entrance Lobby in Each Tower.
- Utility Entrance Lobby in Each Tower.
- Utility Balcony in Every Unit.
- 24*7 Two-level Security.
- Wi-Fi Enable Complex.
- Piped gas Facility in Every Apartment.